Kilimanjaro Climbing Cost – Overview.
We find that when most climbers book their expedition they like to know that everything is covered, from arrival at the airport to departure again, hopefully via Kilimanjaro’s summit. View our all-inclusive Kilimanjaro prices. These cover the following:
- pick up at Kilimanjaro Airport and transfer to your hotel in Arusha
- a night’s accommodation both before and after your climb*
- all climb costs, salaries, food, Kilimanjaro fees, etc (excluding tips)
- all transfers to the mountain and back to your Arusha hotel again
- transfers back to Kilimanjaro international Airport for your return flights
*Accommodation is on B&B basis in our standard range hotels. If you wish to upgrade to either a mid-range or luxury option a surcharge is payable.
Significant additional Climbing Cost are as follows:
- flights or overland transfers to JRO Airport or Arusha town
- tips to the mountain staff
- meals other than breakfast while in Arusha
- additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- hotel upgrade costs if you decide to request an alternative hotel to the standard
- items considered to be non-essential, such as alcohol, beverages, cigarettes, snacks, etc