Packing lists on Kilimanjaro plays big roles for summit success and the Kilimanjaro packing lists below is a selection and recommendations from our last Kilimanjaro trips. Some equipment on the list will be provided at no any cost while others will be brought by climbers. We advise you to go carefully through the list and pack as we recommend or just contact us we will be happy to help.
Recommended Parking lists on Kilimanjaro trekking tours and trips?
We supply the sleeping tents, sleeping pad and all eating utensils.
The following is a recommended packing list of what you should bring with you for trekking, but everyone has their own unique requirements, so you should consider this to be a suggested list only.
- 4 pairs of underwear
- 1 down jacket
- 1 pair of shorts
- 2 pairs of pants
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 1 fleece pullover
- 1 rain jacket. Parking lists.
- 4 pairs of wool socks
- 1 pair of light gloves
- 1 pair of winter gloves
- 2 pairs of long underwear
- 1 hat with brim. Parking lists.
- 1 toque or balaclava
- 1 pair of sunglasses
- 1 pair of rain pants
- 1 pair of hiking boots
- 1 pair of running shoes
*Cotton should be avoided wherever possible and replaced with breathable fabrics.
Equipment recommended on Kilimanjaro.
- 1 daypack backpack
- 1 waterproof duffel bag
- Water bottles or bladders that hold at least 3 litres
- 1 sleeping bag rated to -10 degrees Celcius
- 2 Trekking poles
- 1 set of Gaiters. Parking lists.
- 1 headlamp (plus extra batteries)
- Diamox (if prescribed)
- Ibuprofen or Tylenol
- Water purification tablets
- Roll of toilet paper
- Face tissuesUnscented,
- biodegradable wet wipes
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
- Solid deodorant
- Lip balm. Parking lists. Parking lists.
- Hair brush. Parking lists. Parking lists.
- Band-aids. Parking lists.